- We use your personal information in order to:
- Provide services to you;
- Research, develop, administer, protect and improve our online store;
- We, will not provide any information which you give to us to any other organisation or individual without your permission.
- All clients may request access to the personal details collected by us in relation to themselves and the use of the account owned by them. We wish to ensure that such details are always correct and up-to-date, and will amend any inaccuracies or changes to details on request.
- By law, we must retain some client details for a minimum of 5 years. However, we do not retain clients' personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes of compliance with the law and routine administration.
- We keep client information on controlled facilities which are secured against unauthorised access. Proof of identity will be required before information is released to any person, including the client.
- We typically communicate with customers by email, and send all clients a newsletter approximately once per month. In exceptional circumstances, urgent notifications may also be sent out by email.
Items ship within Australia in 2-5 business days. Shipping charges are calculated after checkout. Shipping is free within Australia if you are purchasing 5 or more items.
Shipping for 1-4 items within Australia is $10.00.
We will provide international shipping quotes upon request.
Portrait Gallery Store will either:
(b) replace books
(c) exchange books
(d) provide a Credit Note to the value of the returned order (goods) purchased from our web site, provided goods are returned within 14 days, and are in "as new" condition, and are accompanied by our official receipt/tax invoice.
When returning goods to the Portrait Gallery Store, we only cover the cost of freight for goods that are faulty or damaged prior to delivery. Freight costs for all other returns will be at the expense of the purchaser.
Pricing & Goods and Services Tax (GST)
The federal government introduced a Goods and Services Tax in 2000 for all products and services delivered within Australia. All Prices Listed are in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST.
Just select your order destination in the Order Form and GST will be automatically added to the final price for an Australia-delivered order. If you accidentally select "will be delivered outside Australia" when the delivery address is within Australia, GST will be added to the final price.